The didactic experimental model included in this physics educational construction set is a great way to explain the effects of physical phenomena (acceleration, inertia, equilibrium of forces, the principle of linear motion, the laws of motion). The individual physical effects are illustrated through a variety of experiments to make them easy to understand. Suddenly, physics instruction is fun! Physics I 2.0 can be used in both supervised and unsupervised learning.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative Edufun Technik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and college students or your apprentices.The included didactic activity booklet with teacher and instructional materials offers display models and tasks to help you quickly prepare lessons, and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
- Centrifugal force
- Force of gravity
- Law of conservation of energy
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discover physics in a fun way
- Understand the focal points centrifugal force, gravity, acceleration, the conservation of energy, and momentum
- Build experimental models to understand important physics phenomena like inertia
- Test, experience, and understand many different aspects of Newtonian mechanics in a fun way
- Deepen and practice project and group work