This educational construction set is ideal for future machinists, technicians, and engineers: How does a drive shaft or a manual transmission work? What is a planetary gear? How do you construct a stable bridge? Our educational construction set answers these and other basic questions using 30 different models. The set offers topics relevant to STEM subject area curricula such as physics, technology, and the natural sciences, and helps students gain a basic knowledge of mechanical and technical principles. Mechanics 2.0 can be used in supervised and unsupervised learning, and is already being used at many schools.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative Edufun Technik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and college students or your apprentices.The included didactic activity booklet with teacher and instructional materials offers display models and tasks to help you quickly prepare lessons, and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
- Structural engineering
- Effect of forces on bodies and objects
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about the basics of technology
- Explain key points of mechanics, statics, and dynamics
- Understand the functions of machines, motors, different gears, steering, levers, and much more
- Build stable bridges, cranes, and raised blinds
- Deepen and practice project and group work