Simple electrical circuits, series and parallel circuits, electronic circuits with transistors, capacitors, resistors, and LEDs. This educational construction set teaches students the basic principles of electronics step by step. The Electronics Module, a controller with 16 set programs, has 2 motor outputs, 3 analog inputs for sensors and a potentiometer to control the speed of a motor. From a simple flashlight to a swinging boat ride, a flashing blinker and a controllable fan, this construction set uses lots of exciting working models to teach students the basic principles of electronics in a competent, lasting way. Just like all Edufun technik Education construction sets, Electronics can be used in supervised or unsupervised learning.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative Edufun technik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and college students or your apprentices. The included didactic activity booklet with teacher and instructional materials offers display models and tasks to help you quickly prepare lessons, and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
- Electrical circuits, series, parallel and three-way / four-way circuits
- Electronic components and circuits
Key Learning Objectives:
- Discover the basic principles of electronics
- Understand the focal points electrical circuits, serial, parallel 3 / 4-way circuits, and electronic components
- Understand how electric circuits, series and parallel circuits, transistors, capacitors, resistors, LEDs, and much more work
- The Electronic module includes a controller with 16 set programs to construct lots of exciting working models
- Deepen and practice project and group work