How does a reaction or a flexible shaft drive work? What’s the difference between a friction motor and a rubber motor drive? How can wind be used for propulsion? This educational construction set gives students insight into how different types of drives work. Drive Systems can be used in supervised and unsupervised learning, and is used at many schools.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative Edufun Technik learning materials support you in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and college students or your apprentices.The included didactic activity booklet with teacher and instructional materials offers display models and tasks to help you quickly prepare lessons, and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
- Wind propulsion
- Bending rod drive
- Recoil drive
- Rubber band and friction motor
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the basic principles of drive technology
- Understand the key points wind and flexible shaft drives, balloons and reaction motors, and rubber and friction motors
- Build different vehicles and add the right drive technology
- Deepen and practice project and group work