Speaking this morning at 8:30 AM on Odenigbo Radio 99.1 FM, Mrs Uchenna @Onwuamaegbu-Ugwu, the CEO of Edufun Technik, with Uchenna, Edufun Technik representative, gave a quick summary of all the episodes of Our radio program.
Below are the programs:
• Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, And Digital Skills
• Increasing Girls Participation In STEM Education Through Motivation And Moral Support
• E-learning/Digital Literacy And Digital Skills
• Robotics And Coding: Introducing Hands-on Learning To The Classroom
• STEM Careers: Helping Young Girls Make Career Decisions
• Raising Future Tech Leaders Through Mentorship
• STEM Education: Meaning And Implications
• The 4th Industrial Revolution: Revolutionizing Education With Digital Technology
• Child Exposure To Technology, Science And Nature
• Parents And Teachers: Key Role Players In Child Education
• Leveraging Digital Technology In Education Amidst Convid-19 Pandemic Lockdown
If you wanna join our program, just tune in to 99.1 FM Odenigbo Radio every Tuesday morning at 8:30 AM, or follow us on Twitter at @edufunSTEMnig, on Instagram at @edufuntechnikstem, and LinkedIn at EdufunTechnik@gmail.com.
You can also check on our website at www.edufuntechnik.com for more information.
Do have a wonderful week.